With the implementation of Canvas, several teachers no longer host a teacher website as all information is on Canvas. A list of teachers with websites in addition to Canvas are listed below. Simply click on the teacher name. Look below for instructions on how to sign up as a parent for Canvas.
Please follow the steps below to set up the parent Canvas app for your mobile device:
- Go to the app store for your device (iTunes App store for Parent, Student, Teacher or Google Play Parent , Student, Teacher)
- Search for Canvas Parent app and download
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and click “Find my school”
- Enter in “Central301” and click the Central301 – Parents option that pops up.
- If you already have an account, simply enter your email address and password at the top of the screen.
- If you haven’t set up a Canvas account previously please click “Create Account”.
- Enter information for your new account, including a pairing code for each student.
- Click “Start Participating”
Help guides (including how to generate a pairing code) for Apple devices: http://bit.ly/APPLEdevice
Help guides (including how to generate a pairing code) for Android devices: http://bit.ly/ANDROIDHELP
Here are more Canvas video tutorials
Your Child’s email address consists of their student ID number and a tag of “central301.net”
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind that you child’s password follows the following format
- Capital last initial
- Lower case first initial
- Complete 6-digit locker combo (Example: 031899)
- Here are help guides for Apple devices: http://bit.ly/APPLEdevice
- Here are help guides for Android devices: http://bit.ly/ANDROIDHELP